Do you play online games? Ever wonder what it would be like to make one? Come to a Game Design Summer Camp at Global Kids! During this intensive one week workshop, you will:
Learn the concepts of game design including prototyping, idea development, and iteration.
- Play and design in analog and online environments
- Explore the world of serious games and how they can be used to address social issues.
- Work on a team to produce an online game using a design platform such as Scratch, Stencyl or Gamestar Mechanic
- Present your ideas to your peers, and provide feedback to assist in the iterative process of game design.
- Meet professionals from the game design industry!
Sign up here: p4k.globalkids.org
Select one of two sessions:
Jul 22 - 25, 2013 (middle school)
Jul 29 - Aug 1, 2013 (high school)
Global Kids' headquarters
137 E. 25th Street, 2nd Floor
10:00 am to 4:00 pm